Saturday, May 15, 2010

Take a choice

Is it God’s will that I be punished unceasingly and unendingly if I make a bad choice? Will I be made to suffer unspeakably if I do not do What God want? What kind of “CHOICE” is that?

Today is May 15th 2010, and after taking a deep breath I decided that I was going to share this message with you. Sooner or later in life, a time will come when we have to deal with the choice we have made. The word choice caught my attention today, however today marks a vital point in my life, because this is not my choice.

You see, twelve years ago, I chose that I would write a memoir, since then I been I have been very careful with my choices. In many cases I have to make choices that affect my God, my health, and my family you and I know that the list can go on forever. Today we are living a world that makes this possible, we are living in a world of possibilities.

Are you really comfortable with the idea of a God who creates a Being whose actions it cannot control? This is where the power of choice makes a lot of sense for me; this is what I have been looking for, a conversation with God.

Here is something he is telling me right now: the purpose of life is not to please God. The purpose of life is to know, and to recreate who you are.
This is a “CHOICE” I can deal with, what about you?

Lubara Huya.

No comments: