Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Right Direction

Tues. 17/2/15- it is 5:30 in the morning and feeling much better than yesterday. I have been hit by a virus that is causing pain in my joints and very high fever. Somehow I am being inspired to share with you about what is unfolding in front of our eyes.

Before we continue; we would like to share this message with you, “Thurs.15/5/14- It is 5:29 and just got through praying but this “time” around my prayer was more precise than a year ago, once again I call upon the Most High and Our Ancestors to allow for destiny and fate to take its course but to give us his blessings to choose the right direction. Seremein.

Before I continue I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your “time” with us. I am using the plural term, in this case; “us” because where there is a gathering of two or more we are no longer alone. To date I have documented eighty seven pages of notes with more than 48,641 characters or “words” you can only imagine how many words I have used for the past 365 days. What caught my attention today are the words that I included in my prayer that goes like this; “once again I call upon the Most High and Our Ancestors to allow for destiny and fate to take its course but to give us his blessings to choose the right direction. Seremein.

You see, today we can look back at the past 217 years, be that as it may; the past 365 days has been a wonderful experience, however it does not mean that it has all been peaches and cream.

If we multiply days in one year “times” four; it is approximately 1,460 days. What we hope to do here is to take life one day at a “time” and let “us” choose what can happen four years from now.

To date we have shared 18, 748 characters in the past nine months, therefore the time we have to choose the right direction is now less than before. On this note we would like to stress a little more on the concept of direction.

In this case, from our point of view the Garifuna community of Guatemala is getting ready to choose the direction we will take Saturday, 28th February 2015, at Luba Awanseruni in Labuga from two in the evening. It is true today and was true when we shared this particular message nine months and two days ago; if we multiply days in one year “times” four; it is approximately 1,460 days. What we hope to do here is to take life one day at a “time” and let “us” choose what can happen four years from now.

We believe that the role of the Parlamento Garifuna of Guatemala is to show a relationship between us; a relationship that still holds the truth today and yesterday that we are our brother’s keeper.

The objective of the meeting will be to elect from an assembly the following board of directors of the Parlamento Garifuna of Guatemala.  We would like to invite the entire community of Garifuna in Guatemala and abroad by means of a representative.

Please feel free to voice your opinion.

Au- Le

Lúbara Huya   

No comments: