Saturday, August 23, 2014

Vibes, Part II

Sat. 23/8/14- It is 5:24 in the morning and I have been thinking about our first hundred days together, to date I have written 9,656 words on twenty two pages. In this case, somehow I have been able to share my share of joys and pains with you.  Here we are one hundred days later, and to be honest with you, the “Show” will continue.  However I would like this to be understood, that it will be your choice to continue. I would like for you to exercise your freedom.

It has been a week since we were able to share VIBES part one with you.  In the previous chapter I was able to stumble across the word “show” again. I was able to share my experience with you about how I understand the concept of “Show” which was written on the 29th June 2014.  Therefore we are here today to continue the show, with VIBES part two. But first I would like to thank you for being here with us, what we hope to do here is to share the vibes with you.

I have mentioned about the joys and pains of my journey during the past hundred days. Today my understanding is that I cannot completely understand the profoundness of the duality. There is joy everywhere just like there is pain. Sometimes you can feel both at the same time, one minute you can be laughing and the other moment can be just the opposite.

What comes to “mind” is how to control the situation?  Here is an excerpt I would like to share with you from VIBES part one that goes like: “I am learning more about my awareness of the particular energy that occupy the space where events and occasions are taking place.”

I would like to believe that the first place where it is taking place is in my “Mind.”

Au- Le

Lúbara Huya    

No comments: