Thursday, August 14, 2014

Vibes

Thurs. 14/8/14- It is 5:13 in the morning and I am pretty sure that it is not my first time writing around this time of the day. What calls my attention this morning is the concept of “energy”.  In this case, I would like to share my point of view with you about my understanding of the concept. But before I continue I would like to share a message I shared with the readers ninety one days ago. Thurs.15/5/14:

It is 5:29 and just got through praying but this “time” around my prayer was more precise than a year ago, once again I call upon the Most High and Our Ancestors to allow for destiny and fate to take its course but to give us his blessings to choose the right direction. Seremein.

Before I continue I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your “time” with us. I am using the plural term, in this case; “us” because where there is a gathering of two or more we are no longer alone. To date I have documented eighty seven pages of notes with more than 48,641 characters or “words” you can only imagine how many words I have used for the past 365 days. What caught my attention today are the words that I included in my prayer that goes like this; “once again I call upon the Most High and Our Ancestors to allow for destiny and fate to take its course but to give us his blessings to choose the right direction. Seremein”

Speaking of the concept of “energy” a word that comes to mind is Vibes. Others may prefer to use “power” I am ok with that. I am planning to be in Milinda today sometime after noon. Milinda is where one of the Garifuna Temples in Labuga is located. I am learning more about my awareness of the particular energy that occupy the space where events and occasions are taking place. I have mentioned about my experience in Antigua, Guatemala during a workshop, not long after I was in Trujillo Honduras and found out about the “Vibes” we have with our Ancestors and they with us. While I was in Antigua before our trip to Trujillo, I was able to feel the vibes of the colonizers. I have to admit that this type of vibes is still alive today, and we have to be careful of the type of energy we bring along to events and occasions like the one today.Today could be the beginning of a future we are “praying” for.

Au-le
Lúbara Huya  

  

No comments: