Monday, September 22, 2014

Wonderful (Part II)

It is 6:21 on a Monday morning on the 22nd September 2014, by the way it was my birthday yesterday, and I am now fifty three years old. In this case I would like to share with you my point of view about the “wonders that transforms into wonderful.

Labuga Guatemala is a wonderful paradise; it is a place full of wonders, it is where wonders are transformed into something. Something like a question like this “I wonder why”?

In so many ways I have asked myself the question about what are the reasons behind the events that are taking place in front of our eyes. One that caught my attention was the sunrise on my way to Gangadiwali yesterday. The first word that came to mind was wonderful.

Wonderful is only one word but it is worth a million ideas. A wonderful idea is like a seed to the farmer. I became a farmer a little over six years ago because of a wonderful opportunity.  A wonderful idea was born; it is now a reality in the Garifuna Community of Labuga.

An idea is like a seed, Monsanto is also a “wonder”.  The Garifuna community should begin to wonder about the intentions of Monsanto. As a farmer I see it as a wonderful opportunity to protect my seeds.

Au-Le
Lúbara Huya.

No comments: