Monday, October 6, 2014

Peace



Mon. 6/10/14- It is 6:05 in the morning and just go through reading an excerpt which I am sharing with you, it relates to  an experience I had four days ago. “While I was reading The Four Agreements, by Don Miguel Ruiz underneath my mango trees in Gangadiwali; I came across this word yesterday at 1:47 in the evening [MITOTE]. It is about a belief within the Toltec. It talks about the power of the mind and the relationship with other dimensions. In so many ways our Spirituality comes close to this particular type of experience. On the other hand another word that came to mind yesterday was the word [PEACE]. The strange thing is that I was able to discover an Image that caught my attention”.

The image of peace has never before caught my attention like this, but I have learned over the years that nature has a language that extends far beyond what the human mind can comprehend. An image like this will open the mind of anyone that can look into the beauty of nature.

When a person can look into the beauty of nature you can find “Peace”. 

Au-Le
Lúbara Huya

No comments: